Fern is pleased to state that it is an RIBA Chartered Practice
RIBA Chartered Practices are required to meet strict criteria to ensure the highest level of quality which is the hallmark of the Royal Institute of British Architects.
Achieving this status demonstrates Fern Architecture’s commitment to quality and we are delighted to reach this milestone.
Fern Architecture maintain a written statement on all policies which is available on request
To find out more about the RIBA and working with an architect, please visit:
As an RIBA Chartered Practice, we are required to:
• Employ a minimum number of individual RIBA Chartered Architects
• Have appropriate Professional Indemnity Insurance
• Have an effective Quality Management system
• Operate Health and Safety policies
• Operate Environmental Management policies
• Operate Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policies
• Conduct ourselves in accordance with the RIBA Code of Practice